Star2Star Fax solutions allow you to leverage traditional, cloud, and mobile faxing.
With Digital Fax and Analog Fax, you can enhance your business fax capabilities, whether you want to go machine-less or use your existing fax machine. Mobile Faxing (fax from phone) allows Digital Fax users to send and receive faxes on a mobile device. Continue watching to learn more about Star2Star fax solutions.
Star2Star’s faxing solution, Digital Fax, adds reliable, cloud-based faxing to your communications system. Digital Fax is a modern, environmentally friendly way to incorporate fax into your business workflow without paper, ink, or a traditional fax machine, saving you both space and money.
How Does Digital Fax Work?
- With Digital Fax, each user is assigned a unique, personal fax number for incoming faxes.
- When a fax is sent to that number, the Star2Star system receives the fax and stores it “in the cloud” at a Star2Star data center.
- Incoming faxes are stored as Adobe PDF files and a list of received faxes is displayed in the Digital Fax inbox.
Digital Fax Key Features
- Incoming digital faxes are automatically scanned using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, making the contents of received faxes fully searchable.
- Received faxes can be viewed within the Digital Fax application or with a PDF viewer. Users can view, forward, print, or download faxes to their computers.
- Digital Fax includes an organizer feature which allows users to group their faxes into folders. All of a user’s faxes are available from any Internet-connected computer, anywhere.
- Users can send virtually any type of printable file (doc, pdf, jpg, etc.) directly from Digital Fax, without any printing or fax machines. If you can view it on your screen, you can send it with Digital Fax.
- Digital Fax is easy to install. It operates on Windows XP (and later) and on Intel-based Macs running any version of OS X.
- Digital Fax uses the same user authentication credentials as your existing Star2Star system, so it doesn’t add any administrative overhead for your IT department.
Mobile Fax is a smartphone application that allows Digital Fax users to send and receive faxes on their mobile device. Think, fax from phone.
How Does Mobile Fax Work?
Mobile Fax will send faxes to or receive faxes from a Digital Fax account or to a fax machine, all from an easy-to-navigate mobile interface. Mobile Fax enables Digital Fax users to quickly connect and transmit critical documents even if they cannot access a computer or fax machine. Mobile Fax is available on both iOS and Android devices. Sending a fax from phone has never been easier.
Mobile Fax Key Features
- Mobile Fax users can take a picture on their mobile phone and send it as a fax
- Mobile Fax users can use an existing image on their device and send it as a fax
- With our fax from phone solution, a user can adjust the quality of the image before sending it, ensuring that all digital faxes are legible
- Users can search through all digital faxes
- Mobile Fax lets users quickly and easily access sent and received faxes
Analog Fax is an innovative way to send and receive faxes using your existing analog fax machine as part of your communications system.
How Does Analog Fax Work?
Analog Fax connects your fax machine to the Star2Star network using a specially configured Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA). The ATA device uses your existing Internet connection to communicate with a specialized faxing server in our data center. This arrangement allows Star2Star to route your fax traffic over the Internet the same way we route your voice phone calls. Your fax can have one or more assigned phone numbers, allowing you to send and receive faxes to and from any fax machine, anywhere.
Analog Fax Key Features
- Star2Star can route your fax traffic over the Internet the same way we route your voice phone calls.
- Your fax can have one or more assigned phone numbers, allowing you to send and receive faxes to and from any fax machine, anywhere.
- Analog Fax supports connection speeds of up to 14.4kbps and an unlimited number of direct-dial phone numbers routed to a single physical fax machine.