Star2Star has hardware specifically designed to fit any business.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Your business is unique, so you shouldn’t have to settle for a one-size-fits-all communications solution.
We’ve been making intelligent, scalable, multi-service smart edge devices since 2006, and everything we’ve learned is embodied in the latest versions of our StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WANs. One of them is just right for your business.
We designed and built our system and services to work together, and the result is a revolutionary set of features with unmatched quality and reliability. Most hosted solutions have on-premise hardware, just as Star2Star does. The difference between Star2Star’s StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN and the competitors’ hardware is what’s inside. Our StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN takes the place of a typical edge device, while also providing numerous additional features like built-in voice traffic optimization, Quality-of-Service (QoS), and adaptation to network changes.
All Star2Star systems include a StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN, our super-reliable, solid-state, on-premise connection manager. The StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN connects over the Internet to one of our data centers, where we manage and monitor the quality of your phone system, around the clock. Our continuous monitoring allows us to guarantee 99.999% reliability while providing dramatic savings over traditional systems.
StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 6000
The StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 6000 delivers Star2Star’s industry-leading quality, reliability, and savings to customers with larger offices. The 6000 supports 500 extensions at a single location with up to 250 simultaneous conversations.
The 6000 is packaged in a 1U rackmount chassis. It can be used as a direct replacement for customers who have outgrown their smaller StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WANs or, along with the other members of the StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN family, as part of a multilocation solution. Like other StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN models, the 6000 uses a solid-state disk for quiet, reliable operation and low power consumption.
StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 2500
The StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 2500 delivers Star2Star’s industry-leading quality, reliability, and savings to customers with medium-sized offices. The StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 2500 can connect up to 250 extensions at a single location with 50 simultaneous conversations.
StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 1000
The StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 1000 delivers Star2Star’s industry-leading quality, reliability, and savings to customers with small offices. The StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN 1000 can connect up to 45 extensions at a single location with 15 simultaneous conversations and is perfectly suited for small-medium offices.
Three Sizes, One Amazing Box
All models share an identical management interface and feature set, including:
- Voice Optimized SD-WAN controls and prioritization
- Edge traffic shaping for voice and data
- Unparalleled visibility and adaptation to network changes
- Flexible networking configuration with dual WAN ports for Automatic WAN failover
- VoIP gateway and local survivability
- Secure, always-on call recording
- Zero admin, centrally managed
- Manage multiple locations from a single screen
- Integrated 24/7/365 monitoring and remote management
- All solid state, low power consumption (as low as 6W)
- Long life, high reliability
STARBOX® VOICE OPTIMIZED SD-WAN 6000
- 500 local extensions
- 250 simultaneous voice conversations
- 50 local extensions per ring group
- Ideal for large offices
- Can replace smaller models
STARBOX® VOICE OPTIMIZED SD-WAN 2500
- 250 local extensions
- 50 simultaneous voice conversations
- 30 local extensions per ring group
- Ideal for medium-sized offices
STARBOX® VOICE OPTIMIZED SD-WAN 1000
- 45 local extensions
- 15 simultaneous voice conversations
- Ideal for small offices or retail locations